Exceptional Wedding Entertainment!
My philosophy is simply to find out your vision of the perfect party, and then work diligently to try and create that atmosphere.
With over 2,000 weddings and events hosted throughout the Capital District, I’ve identified what works. The right mix of music, played on the best quality sound system, at an appropriate volume, and the right amount of DJ interaction.
It is my goal that your guests tell you at the end of the night that yours was the best party they have ever attended. I promise to never upstage you or embarrass your guests. I can assure you that I’m not the DJ that shows up with bags of props and pulls people out of their chairs. There are more sophisticated ways to get the party started.
You’ll work with my materials in telling me the formalities you want and I will communicate with the other professionals, to coordinate so you don’t have to. This gives you more time enjoying the night! Contact me so that we can discuss your idea of a great party!
- Full time service, committed to customizing your event.
- An appropriate amount of interaction and control, without constantly drawing attention to myself.
- Acting as the Master of Ceremonies, in a professional and polished manor, always in a tuxedo.
- A positive, energetic attitude, to compliment your personality.
- Constant communication with the other professionals you’ve hired, to be sure the event flows smoothly.
- Arrival and set up begins 1 hour prior to music start time. All of the details of the event are discussed with your banquet manager.
- An extensive music collection from 1940 to the present day,played at a comfortable volume.
- State of the art, fully computerized sound system.
- With nearly 2,000 events hosted, Greg has neither missed, nor over booked an event.
The “musical host” of your wedding reception only gets one chance to do it right . . . Please allow Greg the opportunity to help create for you memories that will last a lifetime.